Welcome to St. Edward 3rd Grade
Week of September 21 - 25, 2020
- No school on Monday, Sept. 21st due to Teacher's Professional Development Day.
- Remember to register for the Saint's Challenge if you haven't already and help St. Edward School by getting online donations.
- I am sending home a book order today. It is optional for you to order books and I am attaching the directions to order books through Scholastic Book Club.
- Religion - We will learn the Apostles' Creed and discuss the Trinity.
- Math - We will continue to make arrays and learn about Communitive Property when multiplying.
- Spelling - We will learn that ph makes the /f/ sound in our spelling words. We will also learn to spell sight words.
- Language Arts- We will read stories and answer the comprehension questions. We will also capitalize proper names, street names, days, and months.
- Science - We will review the plant life cycle and parts of a plant.
- Social Studies - We will identify the regions of the United States and name the continents and oceans.