Welcome to St. Edward 3rd Grade
Week of January 18 - 22, 2021
- What we will learn this week:
- Religion - We will learn about parables.
- Math - We will learn multiplication strategies and we will learn the 8x facts.
- Language Arts- We will read a nonfiction text about the Levels of Government and Branches of Government. After we read and discuss the text we will answer the questions. We are also learning about words with multiple meanings. We will complete lessons on pronouns and have a Pronoun test on Friday, January 22nd.
- Science - We are reviewing space and the phases of the moon. We will have a test over Space and Phases of the Moon on Wednesday, January 20th.
- Social Studies - We will learn the levels and branches of the government. We will begin our state project by selecting our state and finding out information about our state. We will begin work on our State Paper.